• Determined requirements of future consumer multimedia devices and identified RISC microprocessor enhancements to better meet these requirements.
• Competitive analysis of the leading internetworking companies.
• Identified market and infrastructure requirements for a "news-on-demand" consumer electronics product, for use in obtaining financing.
• Crafted strategy resulting in a computer firm successfully entering the oem disk drive business, after over 20 years of failed attempts.
• Developed tactical plan for improving profitability of spare parts cost center for a major PC manufacturer.
• Created product plan for database server, identifying desired utilities and tools and potential vendors that could supply them.
Askmar also operates askmar publishing, a fully owned subsidiary.